Our X-LITE hoses offer a safe transfer of compressed air in almost any working condition for your drills and breakers. They are durably manufactured with a woven reinforcement and remain extremely resistant to bursting or tearing. In addition, the X- LITE range offers customized versions to identify company equipment onsite.
- Fast on long stretches
- Operator comfort: extremely flexible, flat, and easy to unroll
- Ideal size and weight: only 1/5 the thickness of a conventional rubber hose and 50 % less storage space, also weighing three times less.
- 5-fold safety: with an operating pressure of 20 bar, the bursting pressure is above 100 bar
- In case of a tear, the crack will progress in a longitudinal and never a transverse direction
- The hose always remains in one piece without whipping ends